Fiber optic adapters (also known as flanges, couplers) are fiber optic mating connectors for flexible connectors, including FC, SC, ST, LC, MTRJ, MU, and products for interfacing to each other such as ST-SC, FC -ST, widely used in optical distribution frame (ODF), optical fiber communications equipment, instrumentation, etc., stable and reliable performance.
● Model: FC, ST, SC, LC, MU, MTRJ, ST-SC, FC-SC, ST-FC and so on.
● insertion loss: ≤ 0.20dB.
● repeatability: ≤ 0.10dB.
● interchangeability: ≤ 0.20dB.
● sleeve material: ceramic or metal.
● Operating temperature: -40 ° C ~ 85 ° C.
● Storage temperature: -40 ° C ~ 85 ° C.
Optical communication systems, optical instruments, optical fiber CATV, optical fiber sensors.