FTP CAT5E indoor single shielded cable
● Conductor: solid oxygen-free copper, Φ0.5mm ± 0.01mm.
● Insulation: New HDPE, Φ0.91 ± 0.05mm.
● Shield: overall shield (aluminum foil).
● sheath: new PVC or LSZH flame retardant LSZH.
● Cable Pairs color code: White / Blue & Blue White / Orange & Orange White / Green & Green White / Brown & Brown.
● Number of pairs: 8-core 4 pairs of twisted pair.
● Resistance: (f = 1-100MHZ) 100 ± 15%.
● Delay deviation: (max) 40ns / 100m.
● Rated transfer rate (NVP): 72%.
● Tensile strength: (max) 250N.
● Temperature range: -20 ℃ ~ +75 ℃.
● TIA / EIA-568, YD / T1019-2001.
Indoor cable distribution is suitable for the environment of electromagnetic interference and data security requirements . High transmission rate network applications. Transmission of signals up to 100MHz, a cable with better performance than Cat.5, improved specifications such as NEXT, PS-ELFEXT, Atten and support duplex applications.