CAT5E UTP indoor ultra-five unshielded network cable
● Conductor: solid oxygen-free copper, Φ0.51mm ± 0.01mm.
● Insulation: New HDPE, Φ0.91 ± 0.05mm.
● sheath: new PVC or LSZH flame retardant LSZH.
● Cable Pairs color code: White / Blue & Blue White / Orange & Orange White / Green & Green White / Brown & Brown.
● Number of pairs: 8-core 4 pairs of twisted pair.
● Resistance: (f = 1-80MHZ) 100 ± 15%.
● Delay deviation: (max) 40ns / 100m.
● Rated transfer rate (NVP): 72%.
● Tensile strength: (max) 250N.
● Temperature range: -20 ℃ ~ +75 ℃
● TIA / EIA-568, YD / T1019-2001
Indoor cabling, used in the building cabling system work area communication leads and wiring between the transfer between the patch panel, and residential cabling system, user communication leads to the patch panel between the wiring. Transmission maximum rate of 100MHz signal, widely used.